Jeff Rzeszotarski joined Information Science in July 2017 as an Assistant Professor after completing his PhD in the Human-Computer Interaction Institute at Carnegie Mellon University. His research melds computer science, social psychology and cognitive science in order to improve the ways people understand complex data and collaborate online.
- Data Science
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Social Computing and Computer-supported Cooperative Work
- Ph.D. (Human Computer Interaction), Carnegie Mellon University, 2017
- M.S. (Human Computer Interaction), Carnegie Mellon University, 2013
- B.A. (Computer Science), Carleton College, 2010