Cornell’s Ithaca campus is open to visitors; however, certain public health restrictions remain in place.
We regret that due to campus COVID-19 restrictions, we are unable to welcome visitors into our classrooms at this time.
Please note, Cornell University does not track demonstrated interest. Visiting campus is neither required nor expected of applicants. Students can articulate their fit and interest in the College of Engineering through the Cornell-specific supplemental essays in their application.
You can also take advantage of these University-wide virtual features:
- Cornell’s recorded video information session and campus tour
- If you are interested in learning more about Cornell, please sign up to receive communications from us, or email us directly with questions.
Important Update on SAT/ACT Requirements
Through this Virtual Visit, we hope you get a sense of the extraordinary voyage of a Cornell Engineer. You can learn all about our undergraduate program, view an information session, take a virtual tour of the Engineering Quad, and meet current students. Throughout this Virtual Visit, we have included links to other sections of the Cornell Engineering website for more in-depth information. Thank you for joining us; we are excited to show you around! During your visit we recommend you:
- Learn about who we are
- Watch our engineering-specific information session
- Check out our 14 majors
- Learn about research at Cornell
- Take a virtual tour of some of our facilities
- Meet our students
- Read our blog
- Get an inside look by watching videos made by our College of Engineering staff and our students
- Read our frequently asked questions
At Cornell Engineering, we are engineering a better world.