Important Update on SAT/ACT Requirements
- Cornell University has suspended the SAT/ACT requirements for the 2021/22 first-year applicant cycle.
- Cornell University has extended the existing policies to the high school graduating classes of 2023 and 2024.
Through this Virtual Visit, we hope you get a sense of the extraordinary voyage of a Cornell Engineer. You can learn all about our undergraduate program, view an information session, take a virtual tour of the Engineering Quad, and meet current students. Throughout this Virtual Visit, we have included links to other sections of the Cornell Engineering website for more in-depth information. Thank you for joining us; we are excited to show you around! During your visit we recommend you:
- Learn about who we are
- Watch our engineering-specific information session
- Check out our 14 majors
- Learn about research at Cornell
- Take a virtual tour of some of our facilities
- Meet our students
- Read our blog
- Get an inside look by watching videos made by our College of Engineering staff and our students
- Read our frequently asked questions
At Cornell Engineering, we are engineering a better world.
At this time, Cornell is not offering formal campus tours or in-person information sessions. To make the most of your visit, we encourage you to explore our publications and engage with us virtually.
Importantly, Cornell University does not track demonstrated interest. Visiting campus is neither required nor expected of applicants. Students can articulate their fit and interest in the College of Engineering through the Cornell-specific supplemental essays in their application.
Cornell’s Ithaca campus is open to visitors, however, certain public health restrictions remain in place. As of July 30, 2021, visitors are required to wear a mask and physically distance when indoors regardless of their vaccination status. We regret that due to campus COVID-19 restrictions, we are unable to welcome visitors into our classrooms at this time.
Visitor Relations will continue to offer both recorded and virtual live-streamed campus tours.
You can also take advantage of these University-wide virtual features:
- Cornell’s recorded video information session and campus tour
- Live virtual information sessions
- Livestreamed campus tours