Important Update on SAT/ACT Requirements
- Cornell University has suspended the SAT/ACT requirements for the 2021/22 first-year applicant cycle.
Through this Virtual Visit, we hope you get a sense of the extraordinary voyage of a Cornell Engineer. You can learn all about our undergraduate program, view an information session, take a virtual tour of the Engineering Quad, and meet current students. Throughout this Virtual Visit, we have included links to other sections of the Cornell Engineering website for more in-depth information. Thank you for joining us; we are excited to show you around! During your visit we recommend you:
- Learn about who we are
- Watch our engineering-specific information session
- Check out our 14 majors
- Learn about research at Cornell
- Take a virtual tour of some of our facilities
- Meet our students
- Read our blog
- Get an inside look by watching videos made by our College of Engineering staff and our students
- Read our frequently asked questions
At Cornell Engineering, we are engineering a better world.
Effective June 1, Cornell’s Ithaca campus is open again to those wishing to visit. Certain public health restrictions remain in place, and additional guidance related to protocols for campus visitors may be modified as appropriate throughout the summer. All visitors to campus will be allowed to access campus facilities, as appropriate; however, they will be required to wear a mask and physically distance when indoors regardless of their vaccination status during this initial June reopening phase.
A decision has not yet been made as to when we will resume in-person campus tours. Visitor Relations will continue to offer both recorded and virtual live-streamed campus tours.
You can also take advantage of these University-wide virtual features:
- Cornell’s recorded video information session and campus tour
- Live virtual information sessions
- Livestreamed campus tours